We are a creative happy class who love to learn new things. We hope you enjoy looking at all the exciting topics we will cover this year.
The information below provides an overview of what will be covered and advice on the end of year expectations. The staff have identified these expectations as being the minimum requirements, which must be met, in order to ensure continued progress throughout the year.
All the aspects will be worked on throughout the year and will be the focus of direct teaching using a range of resources. On occasions, methods may differ slightly to the information given but the outcomes remain the same.
Parents are encouraged to support their child's learning using this information.
- Year 4 Autumn Term [pdf 211KB]
- Year 4 Spring Term [pdf 210KB]
- Year 4 Summer Term [pdf 234KB]
- Help your child with reading Year 4 [pdf 1MB]
- Reading with your child Year 4 [pdf 534KB]
- Recommended Book List Year 4 [pdf 73KB]
- What will my child learn in Year 4 [pdf 2MB]
- Calculation Methods Y1 to Y6 [pdf 122KB]